Saturday 8 December 2018

Merry Kissmas Everyone

Morning all.  Rather than a DT post this morning I'm joining in at a challenge.  Get me!   Time to join a challenge.  What's going on!  To be fair the challenge is Season's Greetings over at The Alphabet Challenge so it's not taking me far from my priorities at the moment.  I've used the gorgeous Mistletoe stamp from Power Poppy.  It's one of those stamps that I saw coloured and had to buy, and I've been itching to colour it ever since.  I hope you like what I've done with it.  Now, who do I give it too, lol.


Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp and colouring Dawn, the spotted paper is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn, love the mistletoe. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT - yep got that hat on this morning:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dawn, I can see why you had to have this stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous Dawn, I love that image and it's colored beautifully, love the added polka dot paper too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete