Monday 7 January 2019

Well behaved? Not a bit of it!

Morning all.  Hope you are all ready for a new challenge in the new year.  This morning's challenge over at Make My Monday is to use a word or a sentiment.  As soon as I saw the challenge I knew which stamp to use.  I've had it for donkey's years.  It was one of the first stamps I bought.  It was wood mounted.  I'd forgotten how difficult it was to stamp without a stamp platform. 

The stamp itself has an outline of a 'Marilyn Monroe' figure on it but I only wanted the sentiment so I masked that part off.  I'd got a lovely image from All Dressed Up called 'Season to Sparkle'.  I thought it would go well with this sentiment so I paired them up.  To be fair, it looks a lot better in real life as I've added some sparkle which doesn't show in the picture.  I flung a few sequins and gems at it and this is what it looks like.


I'm having to stop myself from going back over her hair.  I've been trying to leave more highlight but it's hard to let well alone.  

Please pop over and have a look at the challenge.  We'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sassy card, love the sentiment. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic combination of image and sentiment a really fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dawn, a great image and super sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Dawn, I love that fun image and awesome sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful card, Dawn! I love that sentiment (and so true!) and you colored your adorable woman perfectly. I do agree with you about how hard it is to leave well enough alone, especially when it comes to coloring our images!! Thank you for the warm welcome to the team! I look forward to working with you all this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the ADU image goes perfectly with that fabulous sentiment and I love the colours. Katrina x

    ReplyDelete