Friday 25 January 2019

Absolute Beginners

Morning all.  This is a quick post as I'm cutting it fine to enter The Library Challenge.  I'm only on here to do this one and then I'm back off to my sick bed with this lousy cold.  The card has been in my drawer waiting to be finished for weeks.  I intended to add a sentiment but, as it is, I just added a couple of gems instead.  The image is from Little Claire's but her website is down (I don't know if this is a permanent thing or not - does anyone know?)

I kept it very simple and echoed the book cover by stenciling the brickwork in blue.  I hope you like it.


Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun CaS card Dawn!
    I love this image and your beautiful blue brickwall background!
    Take care and get well soon!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, a great image and fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the wall stenciling. I hope you feel better soon. Healing hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect! The scooter definitely has the mod look and the stencilled bricks look great. Thanks for joining The Library. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour you used on the scooter,nice and girly, the stencilled background is fabulous, yet you have achieved a CAS look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, I love your scooter and the brickwork. I am so sorry to read you have THE worst cold, I do sympathise, I am getting to the end of mine, I hope. Sending you a huge get well soon hug. Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Dawn, I love the scooter and the lightly stenciled background, beautiful CAS design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete