Tuesday 15 January 2019

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Morning all.  I trust we are all getting back into the swing of things and are ready for the new challenge over at Cardz4guyz.   We always aim to provide inspiration for the men in your life and there is plenty of scope with this week's topic - planes, trains and automobiles.  My particular man is all about automobiles (although we did have a period of scootering for a while).  We have had several minis in the past, as well as other cars, but we now have a Mazda Bongo which we can camp in.  Anyway, on to my card.  

I was lucky enough to receive the Art Deco Cricut cartridge from mum and dad for Christmas and I was itching to use it.  To be fair I could have plumped for all three modes of transport but, by the time I'd finished, my card would have probably been A3 sized. 

Here's what I did with it.  I hope you like it.



I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I'm usually disappointed with cricut images on my cards and tend to use it for cutting backgrounds.  I think, if this is anything to go by, you will be fed up with this type of card before I'm finished.  

Please pop over to see what the DT girls have done and we'd love to see your interpretation of the theme.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant lay out and choice of colours Dawn love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card design, looks like it will be a well used cartridge. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, a fabulous masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy love your card Dawn !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome masculine card Dawn, I love the colors and your new cartridge!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete