Tuesday 12 March 2019

A Guy Card to Die For

Morning all.  Time for a new challenge at Cardz4guyz.  The challenge is 'To Die For'.  How very dramatic.  We don't mean literally of course but we would like you to use dies on your project.  I have hundreds of dies in my collection but I started out years ago with an old wizard machine and spellbinders dies.  I managed to brake the iron bar on the machine but I still have the dies.  Here I have dug two of the really old sets out to cut some tools.  The metallic background is a new embossing folder (it's getting so I have almost as many of them as I do dies).

Here is how it turned out.


The sentiment is computer generated and, other than that, I kept it fairly simple.  

Please come and join in the fun.  You may have some dies I need to add to my wish list. 

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment and card Dawn, always wondered about the sawdust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, your metallic background looks fabulous - a great masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that background is PERFECT for this card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome masculine card Dawn, I love all of the tools and that super fun sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic fun card, love the sentiment. Perfect mans card. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, this is a fabulous masculine (or carpentry-lover) creation! love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this masculine card Dawn, the sentiment is perfect!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome guy card! I love the background with the tools and that sentiment is spot on! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete