Friday 15 March 2019

With a Little Zest

Morning all.  New theme time over at The Alphabet Challenge.  We are into the tricky letters at the moment but, in this instance, Z is for Zesty Colours.  Lemons, limes, oranges etc.  Am I talking about a colour scheme or a fruit bowl? My sister, Marie, delighted in feeding all the babies in our family with slices of lemon just to see the expression on their faces.  Don't worry, they've all had years of practice in getting their own back. 

Much as I do like my citrus fruit, oranges are the only ones I can sit and eat.  So, what to do about the lemons and limes?  Let me show you...



I inked the background with distress inks and flicked it with some water with mica powder in it.  It looks as if I have spilt my drink but, believe me, I am never that clumsy.  The glass is part of a stamp from Crafter's Companion.  I have been using this a lot just recently.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS SENTIMENT AND CARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colorful card Dawn, I love the sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Dawn, your background is perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background Dawn, a lovely card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your zesty citrus colors are beautiful, Dawn, and I love the sentiment. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete