Wednesday 20 March 2019

Shake it off!

Here we are again with a new challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond.  These challenges do seem to come around quickly. I didn't mind this one though as I quite enjoy making the odd Shaker Card.  That, and I needed a golden wedding anniversary card.  I kept my shaker card very simple, cutting a heart from some cream and gold paper and printing the names of the recipients onto acetate.  I then filled the hole with gold hearts and 50s and stuck it onto a card.  Simples.  


The hardest part was making sure all the 50s were the right way around.  The DT have been really inventive with this challenge so please pop over for a look and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding shaker card!! Love the hearts inside it. Great idea!! Shaker cards are challenging to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, a great shaker - perfect for a golden wedding anniversary.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful anniversary card Dawn, I love the cut out heart and the gold 50's inside! The happy couple will love this.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Dawn, I love the 50s and hearts inside the shaker and the patterned paper front is really beautiful. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful anniversary card Dawn, love the paper and shape of the shaker element

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely, Dawn. The little 50s in the shaker are perfect for the anniversary card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Dawn. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic shaker card, perfect for an anniversary.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete