Tuesday 7 May 2019

It's a Man Thing

Morning all.  Time for another challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  This time we would like to see anything you would find in a 'Man Cave'.  Now this has caused some debate in our house.  I have gone with the card I made originally for this challenge and I've done so as I've seen my son and his mates all round the PS4 in his 'cave'.  However, both my husband and my son have said any man cave should have beer in it.  Surprisingly, in my husband's case, as he is tea total.  He suggested I create a sign with the Man Cave Rules on and I did intend to go with that but the sign stamp I ordered hasn't arrived so I can't use it.  When it does I may upload it as a bonus.  In the meantime, here's my card.


The image is from LOTV and I think it's perfect for my nephew Charlie.  I'm not sure he's old enough to have a 'man cave' yet but he's certainly been in Patrick's.

Strangely enough, as the only man in a house with 4 women, I think my dad probably had the original man cave.  His escape involve a shed at the top of the garden full of canaries.  Well, in those days PS4s and the like didn't exist.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

9 comments:

  1. youngsters can have a "man" cave, a safe haven to play their games and chill out, love the image and your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene! I love it!! This was my son "back in the day!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, a great design - perfect for your nephew and the challenge.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Dawn. Such a cute image, great design and colours.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome masculine card Dawn, I love that fun LOTV image and the gorgeous colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Dawn and I love how you added that wee frame. Really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Dawn! Your color choices for this darling card are amazing! Who would have thought turquoise would look so great on a guy card! It's beautiful, and so is your coloring. I like what you said about "man caves" lol - very cute. My husband has a "man barn" or "man workshop", whichever best fits for the time of year. I also appreciate your wonky frame - one of my favorite design options when creating! Thanks for sharing. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your "man cave" card, Dawn. The little guy in the image is so cute and I love the design too. Your Dad's shed with the canaries sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card, love how you've used the square frame. Emma

    ReplyDelete