Monday 13 May 2019

A Colourful Monday Challenge

Happy Monday morning everyone.  Are you all ready for a new challenge at Make My Monday.  We have a colour challenge this time.  Red, Yellow and Green.  My first instinct was Christmas but I couldn't decide where to go with it.  After that I had traffic lights in my head.  Yes, I know it's amber and not yellow but I had and orangy/yellow card to use so that's what I did.

The stamp is an old one from Digistamp Boutique (unfortunately, no longer open).  It's the first time I've used the stamp.  It originally had balloons on the back but I didn't want it to look like a wedding car.


It was a great card for using scraps of colour on and I've had those brads for donkey's years too.  Please pop over and see the very varied cards from the DT.  I'd love to see what you come up with for these colours.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. Ah how cute!! Love the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous way to congratulate a pass, brilliant idea and card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and what a fabulous design!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card Dawn, such a cute image - a great idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a genius design, love it. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I couldn't wait to pop over to find out the inspiration for this card and it didn't disappoint - traffic lights! So creative!! I never would have come up with that - ever. Love your stamped image! Have a great rest of your week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute stamp and I love how your brads look like little traffic lights. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete