The title says it all this morning. The new challenge at Make My Monday is to use Lots of Flowers. We want to see at least five on your project in order to count. I think I've managed to fulfill the conditions. I certainly seemed to be cutting the things for an awfully long time before I started to put it together. I think the die I used is a Sue Wilson one but don't quote me as I never keep my dies in their packaging.
See if you can spot what's wrong with it. I'd taken my scan of the card and noticed it straight away. I've rectified it on the original but I thought I'd give you all something to do, lol.
Please pop over and join in the fun. I'd love to see your take on the theme.
Thanks for reading.
Love Dawn x