Monday 10 June 2019

Lots of Flowers

The title says it all this morning.  The new challenge at Make My Monday is to use Lots of Flowers. We want to see at least five on your project in order to count.  I think I've managed to fulfill the conditions.  I certainly seemed to be cutting the things for an awfully long time before I started to put it together.  I think the die I used is a Sue Wilson one but don't quote me as I never keep my dies in their packaging.


See if you can spot what's wrong with it.  I'd taken my scan of the card and noticed it straight away.  I've rectified it on the original but I thought I'd give you all something to do, lol.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  I'd love to see your take on the theme.

Thanks for reading.  

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. great card Dawn, love the flowers and your sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, such a lovely die - so delicate.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created the most beautiful flower wreath! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun twist Dawn, lovely card! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Dawn, love the delicate flowers. Missed a pearl centre from one of the flowers?
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoy on Janice. Don't know if I missed it or if it fell off. Love Dawn x

      Delete
  6. What a stunning card Dawn, I love all of the layered die cut flowers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so delicate. Its funny that after taking a photo of mine i often spot something i didn't notice before. Glad you spotted the pearl before sending it off. Emmax

    ReplyDelete