Tuesday 27 August 2019

Let's Celebrate Guyz

Morning all.  Hope you enjoyed the bank holiday weekend (if you were in the UK) or just the weekend (if you were elsewhere).  A long weekend does at least give me time to catch up on the design team work for this week.  This week's subject for Cardz4guyz is to 'Celebrate' the guyz in your life.

For my card I chose one of my favourite stamps from 2 Cute Ink (Heidi's shop is still down so I can't link the image).  I just love this cute little penguin and he's always celebrating something.  I kept everything else pretty simple with red, white and blue bunting but I couldn't resist using this new Congratulations Circle die from Crafter's Companion.


He pretty much did everything I needed for a celebration card so I've left him at that.  Please pop over to the blog and see what the DT have come up with and we'd love it if you'd join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. he would be perfect for so many occasions Dawn, the bunting ties in beautifully with the congratulations circle die, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, such a fun image and I like the red, white and blue colour combination.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw he is a really cute penguin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a little cutie and I love the red, white & blue colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous nautical card, love the penguin!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete