Monday 19 August 2019

Love to Dance

If you love to dance then maybe this is the challenge for you.  Dance is the theme for this fortnight over at Make My Monday.  I do love to dance when I get the opportunity but I'm much better at it after several G & Ts, lol.  When I was little I did go to a couple of ballroom classes but the only thing I remember is the waltz.  Oh, and of course we all loved the country dancing sessions in PE at school. (I do hope the sarcasm translated in that last sentence).

Anyway, onto my card.


I've had this image from The Paper Shelter for a while.  I think she's very '80s - which, coincidentally, is when I was in my prime.
Not sure the old joints would stand much of a Knees up nowadays. Oh, my gosh, listen to me!  I'm only 52!

Anyway, please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

11 comments:

  1. brilliant image for the theme, love your colour scheme and the die cut musical notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I dance better after a couple glasses of Chardonnay :) Adorable card and image, I love the added music notes!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely the cutest little dancer! She also reminds me of the old Jane Fonda exercise videos (really dating my age there!). Great card, Dawn!! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a super image - perfect for the challenge.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is in the moment and oh so cute!! I wish I knew how to dance! HA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! (I'm right there with you in remembering 'Flash Dance' Days Sister!) Really great job mixing the pattern papers together! Your cards always make me smile : )
    Love - Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image, love your card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve just returned from holiday, so I'm trying to catch up on commenting. Your card is gorgeous, such a cute image!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn,

    Great composition and a super inspiring card for MMM's theme "DANCE!"

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA HA Dawn, this is fab! Just looks like me in the 80's too LOL... I loved Flash Dance and Fame too! hugs Alli XoX

    ReplyDelete