Monday 14 October 2019

Feeling Fruity!

Morning all, time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday.  The theme for this fortnight is 'Fruit and/or Veg'.  I have to say I really wasn't very inspired by the veg option so I must have been feeling more fruity.  I bought a very cheap stamp set for a friends leaving card from the Range.  I can tell it won't really last that long but it only cost me a pound and it had the image in that I wanted for Jenny.  As a bonus it also had some fruity images so That's what I've gone for.  I stamped a few and coloured them with promarkers.  I was quite chuffed with how they came out.  I still hadn't got a clue what to do with them though. Out of habit I fussy cut them but I wish I'd planned this out better and done a one layer card.  I found an old freebie sentiment which I stood up from the card base and then just threw the fruit at it and glued it where it landed...ish.


It did look a bit boring so I found some little gems that reminded me of fruit pips and threw them at it as well.  I'm still not sure whether to mess with it so I'm leaving it to see if it grows on me.  What do you think?

Please pop over and see what the girls have created.  I'm sure you will be inspired.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. The colouring on your fruits is beautiful Dawn, love the layout and your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those fruits make me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, fruity card, Dawn! I think you got quite the bargain with these stamps because I haven't ever seen a raspberry stamp before! Great coloring! Your friend will love this "sweet" card! Have a wonderful week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Dawn! Your berries are beautifully colored, and luscious enough to make me want to make something with berries now! Loving those white highlights! Darling! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Dawn, lots of lovely fruit.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the colorful fruit, beautiful card Dawn!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These fruits look amazing and good enough to eat . Love the use of the gems
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete