Tuesday 8 October 2019

Spooky

Morning all.  Time for a new challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  This week we want to see your spooky creations - but just in case you don't really do Halloween (I know, me neither) we have an option for you to use orange on your cards instead.  Even though I don't celebrate Halloween - I prefer to celebrate All Saints day on the 1st November - I have gone with a kind of spooky card.  I've chosen to use a skull die on a purple inked background.  I have to admit it looked a bit boring when I'd finished so I added a few stamped sequins in the background.  To be honest, I wish I'd left well alone.
What do you think?


He needed a little something but I'm not sure this was it.  I did also give him a little face lift with a sparkle pen but you can't see it on the photo.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. don't do Halloween either Dawn but I do really like that die cut, brilliant make

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, your image looks a like a day of the dead skull.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete