Thursday 24 October 2019

I'm Late, I'm Late...

So sorry guys.  I should have had this scheduled for this morning.  I'm having a horrendous week.  Today we have a new challenge over at Cardz4galz.  Caz is asking to see something beginning with 'S'.  Having discussed this with a friend at work she mentioned Sunflowers and I had great plans for colouring an image in orange and yellow and really going to town on it.  However, everything went out of the window for one reason or another.  

In the end I went through my stash and found a topper with a shoe on it.  I threw it at a card with some pink and black paper and this is the result.


To be fair, I'm actually quite pleased with it. It's a sort of triumph in adversity moment.  I'm not sure I could do it again so I need to get back on track.  

Please pop and see what the girls have for you.  Oh, and we are looking for new DT members too.  I love  being on the team and would recommend it if you are looking to go into the design team business.  We are very friendly and helpful so there is no need to be shy.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a fabulous black and pink design.
    Sorry to hear you are having a bad week, I hope things improve for you soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn, I love the pink & black color combo!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and colour combo.Emmax

    ReplyDelete