Monday 15 February 2021

An Arresting Idea

 Morning all.  Over at Make My Monday it is my turn to choose the theme for this fortnight.  I've gone for 'Emergency Services' so let's see what you've got for our everyday heroes.  I have a lot to do with our local police force in my day job so, for me, this was an obvious choice.  I had to go for the boys (and girls) in blue.  I've been working along side them for so long that some of my friendly neighbourhood coppers are coming up for retirement.  Let's kill two birds with one stone then.


I've used a sweet image from 
LOTV and paired it with some papers from a Christmas set that also work all year round.  I did have a couple of half sheets left over but, as they were 12x12 papers in the first place I'm not calling them scraps. I suppose it is cheating a little bit but, as they are bigger than my 6x6 pads I'm happy to let this slide.

Anyway, lets see your Emergency Service Heroes. Don't forget that, as well as the Police, Fire Service and Ambulance crews, we also have Doctors, Nurses and the Coastguard, not to mention charities such as the RNLI and the Mountain and Cave rescue services.  There are a lot of heroes out there.  Let's celebrate them all.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make hun, love the image & the papers you have used are perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome retirement card for a police officer, that image is so cute!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun, charming retirement card.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete