Monday 15 February 2021

From the Farmyard

 Wow, two posts in one day.  It's all or nothing here at the moment.  Today, over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge we would like to see your 'farmyard' creations please. Anything 'on the farm' goes.  This meant that I could raid my stash again and use up some images I've had in the basket forever.  Unfortunately, as Digistamp Boutique no longer exists, these images are not available any more.  It's such a pity as they are so cute.


I'm not sure what happened to my cow as I coloured him in the same combo as my sheep but he came out really grey looking, so I bunged him at the back of my group. I used a piece of 6 x 6 paper in blue with a colourful pattern on it and chose the yellow in the pattern for my main focus.  I picked a piece of origami paper from a pad I'd got and gathered my farmyard animals in the middle.  

I did make a further card background with the scraps I'd got left in the yellow so I'm still on track with my resolution.  

Please pop over and have a look at the DT inspiration for this one.  We'd love you to join in.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A fun card Dawn, a super collection of farmyard animals.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute make, love the colours
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Dawn, I love all of the farm animals and fabulous layout!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on a roll! 2 cards in 1 day! I like these farm animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuter than cute! What a happy, fabulously fun greeting.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete