Monday 21 June 2021

Cats or Dogs

 Morning all.  It's Make My Monday time again.  These challenges are coming around so quickly.  We want 'Cats or Dogs' on your projects please.  Or both, I don't suppose we will complain if we get both.

This card came together quickly from a magazine freebie I've had for a while.  I just picked some papers to go with it and it came together easily.


I think he's a really handsome chap in his hat and glasses.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  We do love seeing your entries.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


9 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love a dog wearing glasses? This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, a great image and lovely bold papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dawn,he looks as though he has loads of character

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute dog. Great card. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those papers are just perfect hun
    Love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog is sooo cute and I love the beautiful papers and layout!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers are perfectx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic design, Dawn. What a great mix of bold hues and eye-catching patterns.

    Personally, I can never pick a favourite between the two. I love dogs and cats both to no end.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - great pattern paper choices and I love that foreshortened pup peering over his glasses at me! So darned cute!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete