Tuesday 1 June 2021

Father's Day

 I always knew that June was going to be hard this year.  Cardz4guyz inevitably want a father's day card and that's the theme for this fortnight.  This will be the first father's day without my dad, and to really finish me off, Dad's birthday was always the same week.  I decided to get through this by going for a totally 'not my dad' card. Dad loved sport but was never a golf fan.  So, golf it is.




I cut the background on my cricut and the sentiment and golf clubs are from Dr Digi's House of Stamps. It's more suitable for my son than my dad, or my other half, but I'm way too young to be a granny yet! Yes, both my younger sisters have grandchildren.  Yes, I am still too young, so there!

Please pop over to join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, perfect for a golfer.
    I'm sorry to hear that this is the first Father's Day without your Dad, it must be very difficult for you.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firsts are always tough!! Thinking about you as you tackle this really tough first!! Inspite of your pain you have created a great card to inspire those that decide to play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous golfing card,love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and colors Dawn, love the background!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great golfing card! I am thinking about you as Father's Day approaches!
    Hugs - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet soul, I am tremendously sorry for every difficulty, pain, and sorrow this month stirs in you. Thank you so much for speaking about some of what you're going through and for sharing this elegant Father's Day card in spite of the challenges June brings your way.

    Big hugs,
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete