Friday 4 June 2021

Easy Does It

 Morning all. You don't have any excuses for missing the Alphabet Challenge this fortnight. We are wanting 'E for Easy' makes. Keep it simple and with the minimum of fuss and embellishment.  Everyone can make an 'easy' card, surely.

Actually, I find these type of cards often take a lot of thinking about. They may be 'easy' to make but it's hard to make them eye catching, I think.  Anyway, here's my effort.


I used a simple layering stamp so I didn't have to do any colouring and mounted it on a die cut panel.  Simples!  I couldn't resist the little gems just to finish it off. The hardest thing about this one was getting the stamping layers right.

OK, over to you. Please join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design, very stylish. Emmx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, a lovely layered stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card,the stamped flower is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - I really like the elegant simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Dawn! Your pretty flower is such a wonderful floral image and love the layer you added with the pretty gems. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layered flowers. They seem to be my favorite these days! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The flower is so pretty. Great color choice and love your CAS layout.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card Dawn, I love the different stamped layers in your flower and the leaves are very pretty too. Enjoy your weekend.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great easy make! I struggle with the layering stamp sets and only have a couple of them! No matter what, I can't seem to get things lined up and so I've kind of given up on them! However, you have done a wonderful job getting it right! Beautiful!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here, big time!!! Understated/minimalist design rarely comes easily or naturally to me, so I tend to take a small age to complete something if it falls under that header. You did a fantastic job with this challenge and will no doubt inspire many of us with (our) future "easy" designs.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete