Monday 1 November 2021

All Present and Correct - but just a bit late

 Evening all.  I've only just realised that it's the first of November.  Time for a new challenge over at Sparkle's Christmas Challenge. And what's even worse...it's my challenge.  Please can we see 'Presents' on your projects this month.  I used a very old See D's stamp set that I inherited from a friend when she moved house. I keep forgetting I've got it as I keep all the See D's sets in a separate drawer.


Because I've added foam dimension behind some of my presents it's gone a bit out of focus up one end.  I promise it looks so much better in real life.  You can't see it on my picture but my presents also have extra sparkle.  Well, if you can't sparkle at Christmas when can you?

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. Your bear has loads of presents Dawn,a brilliant layout and gorgeous non traditional colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Dawn, a super stamp set.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful festive design, love the layout. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Dawn, I love all of the presents and gorgeous non-traditional colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks quite happy with all those presents all around him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you've created this league with all the presents lined up across the card front! And it's so effective the way you highlighted the bear image with the dome die cut! Really beautiful!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendidly fun card! I adore the confectionary worthy hues that you utilized here. Pastels and softer shades take to winter greetings superbly.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete