Friday 5 November 2021

Pretty Patterned Paper

 Morning all.  We have a new letter for you over at The Alphabet Challenge this morning. We are at P for 'patterned paper'.  And the good news is that Cazro has recovered enough so we will have the linky tool for this one.  I'm so glad she chose patterned paper as I absolutely loved the sheet I've used.  I just needed an excuse to let is shine.



I totally fell in love with the humming birds.  I fussy cut a couple of them and layered them onto the paper.  I'm really really pleased with this one.  Can you tell I like how it turned out 😀

OK, over to you.  Please pop over and show us your patterned paper.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

9 comments:

  1. I can understand why you love these papers,they are stunning humming birds add that extra wow factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous and those papers together are amazing! This little hummingbirds are so well drawn and I love how you popped a couple of them up for dimension! Awesome! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper, Dawn - love the extra dimension on the humming birds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such beautiful paper with the hummingbirds popped up!! I miss my hummers already and can't wait till they come back April 1st:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh, that paper really is gorgeous! Few creatures, IMO, are lovelier or more enchantingly special than hummingbirds.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Dawn, beautiful paper and lovely embossed background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, this card is gorgeous! I love the papers you used and the embossed background, the extra dimension looks beautiful!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the papersx

    ReplyDelete