Monday 15 November 2021

Teeny Tiny Tags

 Morning all.  We have a small challenge - literally - starting today over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  We would like you to 'Make it Small'. Think bookmarks, inchies, ATCs, tags etc.  I chose to go with tags. To be fair my little snowmen are even tinier than they should be.  My new Windows 10 computer is printing an A4 sheet as A5 on half the page!  Anyone got any ideas?  Anyway, I'd printed them so I wasn't wasting them.  The images are from The Lovely Studio - their website was down when I tried it so I can't link it. I adore their little Christmas images.  They are perfect for tags as well as cards.




I'm trying to use my light box to photograph my projects but my camera isn't very good either.  Sorry about the quality.  I cut the tags out of some sparkly green paper and also some scraps of backing paper.  The backing paper ones I cut in half with a fancy border die.  I then layered them loosely together with an eyelet and added the images and the ribbon.  I've got a full set of twelve altogether.  

OK, off you go to make teeny tiny projects please.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


6 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman tags Dawn,the sparkly green paper is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute smiling snowman Dawn, love these tags and the beautiful green colors!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely set of tags Dawn, your snowmen are cute.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute tags. They're delightfully festive and striking me as working for all ages and types of recipients.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these cute little snowman tags. I really wanted to make my own tags this year but must buy them already done, since my hands are too sore :(.

    ReplyDelete