Wednesday 1 December 2021

In the Pink for Christmas

 Morning all.  Today is the 1st December.  Are you panicking yet?  Yes, me too.  If you haven't sent all your Christmas Cards this year (I've not written one so far) then why not join us for a 'non traditional Christmas colours' challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  Go on, you know you want to.  Even if you've made all this year's cards it's never to early to start next years.


I picked up a pack of these pink and silver tree stickers from the Range and thought they would be ideal for this challenge.  I can't remember where the papers came from but I think they matched the colour scheme really well.  I'm so chuffed with how this came out.  I used a sketch from a Pinterest board of mine and it came together really quickly. I didn't manage to use any scraps this time but now I have the offcuts of the paper to use in my scrap box.  It's never going to get emptied is it?

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. Your layout and papers are beautiful Dawn,love the soft colours and the gorgeous topper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and layout Dawn, I love the shimmery trees!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Dawn! What a great layout! Those sparkly stickers are so playful and unexpected - perfectly non-traditional! Hea XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Christmas card Dawn, pretty papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your colour combinatioin,great card. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully pretty. I adore weaving pink into my Christmas projects and home decor alike.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete