Friday 31 December 2021

Time for more Trees

 Are you fed up with the Christmas Tree yet - for those that celebrate the Christmas holiday.  I have just three more for you on a card.  Today we would like to see 'T for Trees' on your projects at The Alphabet Challenge.  You don't have to go Christmassy.  You can use any tree but I had these hanging around so I thought I would put them to good use.


I've had the digi stamp for several years and it makes fabulous gift tags.  It's called Tiny Trees from The Lovely Studio.  When I searched for her site recently it doesn't seem to be active.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Love the trees Dawn,a pity the site appears closed. A fabulous background, the green and gold is beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Dawn - never too early to start on Christmas cards! Wishing you a Happy New Year! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the style of the treex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never-ever! The more trees (of any kind), the merrier in my books. In fact, the holiday season mode has scarcely abated yet for me this time and around and I just adore how seeing Christmas, New Year's, etc projects shared by fellow paper crafters is keeping it going strong (for me) well into January.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete