Thursday 16 December 2021

Vintage Christmas

 Morning all.  Well, I'm a day late with this one.  I totally forgot to post this month's Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  So today you will be getting two posts. This month we are looking for 'Vintage Christmas' projects. This isn't really my style but that's the beauty of being on a design team - you get to go outside your comfort zone every once in a while.  


I used some vintage looking papers that I really didn't like.  However, as the Hunkydory topper was so big you don't really see them.  I distressed the edges on everything and added some floral bits and a sentiment.  I was quite pleased with the overall effect.  It pleased one of our Church goers on Saturday.  I did a card sale for Church funds  and this was one of the ones that sold.  Anyway, I'm off to post today's blog.  Don't forget, this was yesterday's blog.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful poinsettia image Dawn,the distressed edges on all your layers the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, im not surprised it sold. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Dawn, gorgeous Poinsettias.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendidly pretty card, Dawn. I melt faster than a snowman in April for just about anything poinsettia related (my mom is the same way, so I don't doubt I inherited that love from her).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete