Tuesday 25 January 2022

Something beginning with...P

 Morning all.  You would be forgiven for thinking that the week had flown past and we were on Friday's alphabet challenge.  Unfortunately, it's only Tuesday and it's Cardz4guyz.  We are looking for anything beginning with 'P' though.  And if you pop back on Friday we'll have another letter entirely.  Confused?  Me too!

My letter P is for Pinecones.  I inked up some card in different shades of brown and cut them out for my focal point.  I'm really pleased with them.


To be honest, I think the foliage on my patterned paper is supposed to be jungle leaves but I thought they look like my die cut fronds so I went with it.  I'm not sure what I will use it for at the moment so I haven't added a sentiment as yet.  There's plenty of room for it at the bottom.

OK, let's see those subjects beginning with P.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x 


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous autumn/winter/Christmas card Dawn,a really versatile design and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. P is for pinecones and pine foliage!! Fantastic masculine card with great patterned papers.
    Your card will offer great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "something beginning with P" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, lovely pine cones.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deeply lovely card. It has such a soothing air of tranquility to it - not unlike time spent in a many a forest when pine cones can frequently be found.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete