Friday 14 January 2022

Unequal to the challenge - I think not

 Morning all.  We are up to 'U for Unequal' over at the Alphabet Challenge.  Think large/small, short/tall, something huge and something tiny - that sort of thing.  I started off with thick and thin for my card and went from there.


I have several rolls of rose gold washi tape of varying widths.  I chose the widest and a thinner version of the striped pattern.  When I put it on my card it looked very boring so I ran it through an embossing folder - upside down! Oh well, a debossed panel would have to do.  I dug about in my dies for something to go on the panel and came up with a large and small butterfly.  I had some rose gold mirri card so I used that rather than introducing another colour.  I rather like the result.

Please come over and play.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. Oh, Dawn, I just love this card! You really showcased this challenge perfectly! Love the rose gold color. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white and gold looks so elegant together Dawn,love your interpretation of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Dawn - so clever to use the different widths of washi tape and I really like the debossed look on the front xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Dawn, an elegant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I have that embossing folder and i often use it the debossed side as prefer it so it looks perfect to me. Emmax

    ReplyDelete