Monday 17 January 2022

Winter - where ever you are

 I'm really sorry I'm late with today's post.  I'm struggling to keep on top of things at the moment.  It's gone crazy mad at work.  So many people have asked me for cards recently - which is lovely - but it's also the middle of winter and I just want to curl up with a good book under a blanket.  I realise that winter in some places isn't all cold weather and dark nights but to me it's all about staying cosy.  Over at Make My Monday today we would like your projects to reflect 'winter where you are'.  I am all about oversized jumpers and keeping warm.  Mum loves to crochet and I go to work with a different scarf on nearly every day of the week. My favourite at the moment is a long, wide one with pockets on the end.  As that is how I'm feeling at the moment I found a lovely new set of digital stamps that reflected it.


Not sure what's in the cup.  If it was me it would be either hot chocolate or earl grey tea.

The digi set is from Le Petite Market on Etsy.  I just love all the cosy girly images.  

Ok, let's see what winter is like in your neck of the woods.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous beautifully coloured image,she does look so warm and cosy,love your papers and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, she does look cosy with her woolly scarf and hot chocolate.
    We have been lighting our wood burning stove in the evenings, it keeps us nice and cosy.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image, love the colours. Its a hard time of year i find, these last few dry days down here in Cornwall have perked me up after weeks of rain. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete