Monday 31 January 2022

Give us a Kiss!

 Morning all.  We have the Kissing Technique for you to try over at Make My Monday today.  Well, I am a creature of habit and I like my cards to involve paper and stamps. This wasn't going to work with this theme so I had a look for a tutorial and found this one by Natasha Foote.  I do follow Natasha anyway so I know it would be simple and easy to follow.  She even makes her own stamps to use the technique on.  

I didn't go as far as cutting my own stamps but, to be honest, what I had in my stash for a block image wasn't much.  I had a butterfly and a square.  I wasn't sure my butterfly was big enough to showcase the technique so I used a square.


I used a light blue ink for the square and 'kissed' it with a darker ink on a ferny leaf stamp that I had free in a magazine. It took me a few attempts to get three squares I was happy with.  I hope you will pop over and join in the fun.  It's nice to try something different every now and again.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Love your fern stamp on the squares and your layout,Like you I don't have many solid stamps,the one I had was quite small,so made a tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Dawn! Why I didn't think of using a square block is beyond me! I just love how you used a pretty fern in blue. Hope you have a wonderful week! Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, a lovely stamp and great technique.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card. It is timelessly elegant and wonderfully serene in the same go.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete