Thursday 10 February 2022

Feeling Krafty

 Morning all.  I was so impressed by all the 'sparkly' entrants to my last Cardz4galz challenge I had some series issues just picking 4 winners.  I'm hoping you are ready for the new challenge and can inspire us with your 'Kraft' projects.  I have several Kraft patterned paper pads so this one came together really easily.




A quick search in my box of toppers found a focal point and it just fell into place.  I wish all cards were this easy.

Please pop over and join the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. The focal sentiment is gorgeous love the font

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendidly pretty card. I adore gold and have been reaching for it all the more when crafting over the past couple years - while also finding budget-friendly ways to weave more gold hued items into our home decor, too.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and sentimentx

    ReplyDelete