Tuesday 22 February 2022

You know how much I love a fun fold...

 Morning all.  We would like to see your 'fun fold' cards this week over at Cardz4guyz.  I really do want to find these cards fun.  I keep promising to join in at Debbie's Creative Creases Challenge as she's such a supportive friend and has such inspirational cards.  I really do struggle though.  I even have an SVG template for my cricut for today's card and you really don't want to know how many I cut out before I was happy.  Needless to say I won't be short of paper scraps for a while.


I popped into The Range last week.  They have an Iceland section and I needed some frozen veg.  No, bear with me.  It is all connected I promise.  Since they had to make room for the Iceland bit their craft section has reduced a bit.  However, they did have some new racks stuffed full off 12x12 paper pads.  Sorry, it had to be done.  So, two pads, a pack of puffy stickers and a bag of frozen peas later I had a great idea for my card.  The Llama was a magazine freebie stamp (along with the sentiment) and I knew they would make a brilliant Guyz card with this paper.  I suppose they did...eventually.  Maybe I just need more practice. I'm sure Debbie Mageed  will give me ample encouragement.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous image and punny sentiment,a brilliant masculine make

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...I love punny sentiments!! Sorry to hear you ended up with lots of scrapes...I completely understand...this challenge was a tough one!! But you have given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "fancy folds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the different fancy folds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightfully charming card. Objectively, I haven't play around too much with unique card folds, but am feeling more and more pulled to do just that and hope to experiment with at least a couple this year.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete