Thursday 1 December 2022

...and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

 Morning all.  Today over at Cardz4galz we would like to see any of the following on your projects please.  Are you ready for this:

 On the twelfth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree


Of course, you could be extra ambitious and add them all.  I just chose the one and I'm really pleased with the result.


The image is one from The Lovely Studio and I don't think she's open any more. Please pop over and join us.  I would love to see your creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

                                                     

2 comments: