Thursday 29 December 2022

To Bee Continued

 Morning all.  For those of you who saw my gift box post, I have now completed some notecards to go inside it.  Which is quite handy as I needed a card for today's Cardz4galz Challenge.  For the last challenge of the year you can chose any of the previous challenge themes from 2022.  For my card I chose 'Things with Wings' challenge from February 24th.


I used the same papers as the gift box and I've made 6 bee cards to go inside it.  I will be giving it to a friend as part of her birthday present.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  I will be missing again soon (we've sold the house and will be packing my craft stuff away whilst I move in with mum for a few weeks) so it will be nice to see your creations before I disappear.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


No comments:

Post a Comment