Friday 30 December 2022

Thank you

 Morning all.  Today we have the last challenge of the year for 2022.  Appropriately enough it gives me a chance to say Thank You for your support throughout the year.  We are asking to see your 'Thank You' projects over at The Alphabet Challenge today.

Here's mine:


This year promises to be a huge challenge for me and my family.  Now Patrick has flown the nest we are downsizing in a huge way.  Watch this space for more exciting news on this.  I may have to take a couple of months off as I pack up my craft room and adapt to a tiny craft space but I will still be crafting.

Please pop over to the challenge and join in the fun.  I love to see the inspiration you all provide.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dawn - love the different papers you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Thank You card Dawn,love your papers and layout.Hope you have plenty of room to continue crafting.

    ReplyDelete