Friday 3 May 2024

I've got my weeks all twisted round

 I'm so sorry this post is late.  Get ready for three in one.  I convinced myself that we were on next week so total missed Cardz4galz who are celebrating 'mother's day in the USA or any other celebration if you aren't in the US).  I chose to go with a Mum card anyway 'cause I have an awesome mum and she needs telling more often.


I also totally forgot the first of the month and missed Sparkles Christmas Challenge where we are looking for 'Ribbon or Twine' on your projects.  I bought some beautiful wide ribbon from the local craft shop and used it instead of paper for my backdrop.


And finally, I'm only a couple of hours late with todays Alphabet Challenge where we have 'C for Cars' for you.


Of course, that does mean I expect you all to join in three challenges as I've posted all three.  I blame the new system at work.  My brain has been fried all week.

Sorry I messed up and thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x






1 comment:

  1. The card for your Mum is just lovely and I'm so glad to know you feel the need to tell her how great she is! That's awesome! Those poinsettias are just gorgeous and the car card is pure fun too. NJ on everything

    ReplyDelete