Friday 17 May 2024

Tiny Dancer

 Morning all.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are at the letter D and it's my choice for a theme.  I decided to go for 'D for Dancing'.  I must have been watching 'Strictly' when I decided on this one as I haven't got a clue what was going on in my head otherwise.  I did, however, have the perfect image from the Papershelter for my card.


I do feel like I cheated a little bit by using the pre-coloured image. I have used the digital stamp before but it daunts me a little bit to colour this one.  I created a Z fold card and used the backing design that comes with it along with a scrap of pretty paper I had using the same colours.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great Z fold,love the image and b.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete