Monday 18 February 2019

Krafty as Anything

Morning all.  Another challenge day dawns over at Make My Monday.  It's time to get your Kraft on folks.  The theme is Make It Krafty.  This has to be the easiest challenge of the year so far for me.  I have a couple of pads of kraft backing paper designs.  The biggest decision I had to make was which one of the quotes (I have a full set from Polkadoodles) was I going to make into my focal point. Once I'd decided on the Silver Poppy backing paper the quote seemed the obvious one to go with.  I add some black gems and voila!


Why not join us in the challenge and show us your Krafty side.  We love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. i love the noble look of it, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make Dawn, beautiful paper and quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dawn, the perfect sentiment for your papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Dawn, I LOVE the kraft paper with the silver poppies!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo Gorgeous, love the silver poppies, Emmax

    ReplyDelete