Wednesday 20 February 2019

Pop Up Pussy Cats

Morning all.  Time for a new Challenge over at Back to Basics and Beyond.  I have to admit to being totally out of my comfort zone with this week's challenge - even taking a photo proved a challenge!  The idea is to make a pop up box.  I watched several You Tube tutorials before stepping off into the deep end.  It turned out to be a lot easier than I imagined.

I was in need of something a little special for my Mother In Law, Viv.  She's having a BIG birthday this month (I won't be indelicate and mention how big ... unless there is a fee involved). She's our own special crazy cat lady, having volunteered for the Cat's Protection League for years, so I obviously had to fill my box with cats.  Luckily I had a fab cats set from My Favourite Things.  I've had it a while and it's very under used.  I think it works perfectly for this project.


So sorry about the rubbish photo.  I find it easier to scan my cards but you can't really do that with a 3D project.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.  

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, I'm sure your Mother-in-Law will love it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Your mother-in-law will certainly love all these kitties!! I think I photographed mine 5 times before I got the right angle!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute Dawn, I love all of the cute kittens and the beautiful papers you used! Your MIL will love it! I was totally out of my comfort zone too, not only could I not get good pictures I couldn't decide what to put inside the box... very challenging challenge! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and I love the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the kitties, gorgeous pop up box Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrrrrrrfect box card, and i think you have got most of my Kitties in it too:-) Im sure your MIL will love it. I must admit ive never made a box card either. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet kittie card, Dawn. Your MIL is sure to love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sitting in the naughty corner Dawn. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pop-up card Dawn.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous (as a Crazy Cat Lady I feel qualified in my assessment!) and I'm sure your Mother in Law will love it. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete