Monday 29 April 2019

21 Again!

Morning all.  Time for another challenge at Make My Monday.  Debbie has chosen the theme of 'Wings', although I have offered to chose the winners for her as she is very busy at the moment.  

I have to admit to going a little 'left field' with my wings.  I had a card in mind using a dragonfly stamp but I have no clue where it is as I haven't used it in donkey's years.  Instead I went for a sweet little flying pig.  It's no longer available I'm afraid as the artist (Faith of From the Heart Stamps) passed away.  I do still regularly use her wonderful images and they always make me smile.


What do you think?  It's not exactly as I intended it to be as I found this rainbow backing paper and decided I wanted to use it.  I wish I'd kept to my original plan but never mind.  I put a little sparkle on her necklace and added the sequins as it was a bit bland.

Of course I wouldn't claim to be 21 again.  I'm only 35...and if you believe that then pigs really would fly!

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Dawn, this card is so adorable! Pigs do seem to be quite popular right now but somehow I hadn't thought of them for a "wing" challenge LOL! It is so much fun to feel your personality and sense of humor in your cards. I think we could be marvelous friends - if only we lived closer! Thank you for being so kind about taking my host duties and I am always willing to return the favor any time you need. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest little flying pig ever, Dawn! LOL I especially like her pearl necklace! Although your little piggy is sweet as can be, I couldn't help but remember the quote, "when pigs fly" - It's a wonderful card and made me not only laugh, but put a huge smile in my heart. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That image is so cute Dawn and I love the sparkly sequins, what a fun card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card made me smile this morning, fantastic beautifully coloured fun image with a fun sentiment love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Dawn, such a fun image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, just makes me smile. Great idea to have her over the 2 circles. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, love this image Dawn! Great card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete