Friday 8 May 2020

Check this out

Morning all.  It's a bank holiday today in the UK and also time for a new challenge at The Alphabet Challenge.  We are at the letter C and that stands for 'checks'.  Please pop over and see what the design team have created. I'm so impressed with their creations. I feel that I've taken the simple option by going with checked backing papers.  I was looking for some other papers that I'm sure I've got but couldn't find. During the search, I found these papers instead.  Because they had paw prints on I decided to use a die set that I've not used before.  I cut all the pieces in white and coloured them in and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  


It's not anything like my original plan but, until I can find the missing backing paper, it will have to do.  Once I find the other stuff I'll have forgotten what I'd planned to do with it.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  We'd love to 'check' out your projects.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

12 comments:

  1. he's a cutie Dawn, love your papers too a brilliant card Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card Dawn, great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dawn, your missing supplies couldn't have turned out any better than this one! I just love this little pup and I'm sure you have a great friend who will enjoy getting this card right now! Love the frame die!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! This combo of pattern paper with that cute pup is perfect! This is a great card!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute little puppy! Thanks for sharing your paper hunting story, I think many of us go through that often!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Dawn - love the added paws. xx Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card, love the little doggie.Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute hun, love the layout & the checked paper is fabulous
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww that little dog is so cute and I love the papers, such a fun card Dawn!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, I love the check papers you’ve used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, I love the check papers you’ve used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete