Monday 25 May 2020

Oh Baby

Good Morning.  It's a bank holiday here in the UK so I have a free day to create. Yay! As it's a Monday we are due for a new challenge at Make My Monday.  Today's subject is 'for a baby'.  I've kept this very simple and used a really sweet digital stamp from Whimsey Stamps that I've used before.  It's so cute and can be used for boys or girls.  I decided to go for yellow and green as a colour theme so it can be used if I don't know what the baby's sex will be.

I created a background to my panel by sticking die cut clouds to my card before I cut it using a stitched square. I then matted it onto some green card from my stash.  And that is about it.  I didn't even add bling - yes, I know, but I didn't think it needed it.

Please pop over and have a go at our challenge.  The design team have some beautiful inspiration for you.

Thanks for reading.  

Love Dawn x

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this layout, Dawn! The image is darling and the background of clouds is such a cute idea! Love it!! Have a wonderful week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card Dawn, such a cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable image and card Dawn, bet lots of new parents wish their babe was so contented

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image Dawn, beautiful baby card!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! The digital stamp is so precious, and the way you colored it is so soft and sweet. Great card, and you are right, no bling is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute baby digi image. I love the clouds added!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness how sweet is that image??? I love the clouds that you placed in the background - they work perfectly to add dimension and texture! This one is a winner, Dawn!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Dawn, this is just the sweetest, loveliest card I've had the pleasure of seeing in quite some time. I love the the tone-on-tone background, the way the crescent moon is cradling the wee babe, the inclusion of zingy lime green - every last (wonderful!) detail. ๐Ÿ’š

    Autumn Zenith ๐ŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, just love this make & the layout is fab

    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete