Friday 15 May 2020

Get Real

Morning all.  We have a new challenge for you today over at Sparkles Monthly.  We would like you to use a real stamp.  As a great user of digital images I had to rack my brains over this one.  It's not that I don't have real stamps - I have far too many (is that even possible). I don't use them as often as I should.  Now, what to go for. In the end I went with Coffee with a Splash from Altenew.  I am a big fan of Altenew stamps and I shouldn't really need an excuse to use one of theirs. I made my mind up when I saw some papers I'd put together on my desk to use.  They were all brown tones and I thought they'd go well with the coffee stamp.


I heat embossed it onto my circle and put it all together using a layout I'd seen on Pinterest. Yes, I did add some bling - just for a change! Anyway, over to you.  I'm off for a cup of tea (my other half is the coffee drinker in our house).

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. great combination of papers colours and stamp Dawn, I too prefer tea to coffee, but do like a latte

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect coffee card! I love this layout (I may have to borrow it) and as usual, your pattern paper mix is perfect! I think my husband and I drink equal amounts of coffee and tea each day! We are equal opportunity caffeine addicts!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous coffee card Dawn, I love the colors, layout and that great sentiment! I can't function in the morning without my coffee! :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Dawn, your papers go so well with the coffee stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious! I can just smell it brewing. Emmax

    ReplyDelete