Tuesday 19 May 2020

A Bit Sketchy

Morning all.  Are you ready for a new challenge for the Guyz in your life.  This week at Cardz4guyz we have a sketch for you to follow.

Fairly simple don't you think.  I had several ideas in mind for this but I was colouring some images and trying to keep quiet (and not wake the sleeping husband) the other day and I came up with this for a plan.


OK, so I flipped the sketch but that's allowed and you can use any shape where the star is.  It just has endless potential.  I couldn't really remember who's image it was but I've had a trawl through my files and it's this one at Bugaboo.  The congratulations stamp on the circle die was an old - and by old I mean ancient - wood mounted one that I had to go searching in the depths of the cupboard for. I can't remember the last time I used a wood mounted stamp and I'm gobsmacked it worked so well.

Ok folks, your turn.  Let's see what you've got.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

11 comments:

  1. fabulous graduation card Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Dawn! Hope you’re keeping well and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a great take on the sketch.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun, love your take on the sketch!
    We will have to meet up for a coffee after all this is over or better or whatever happens lol!!
    Stay safe
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is just in time for graduation, someone will be very lucky to get this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful graduation card Dawn, I love the embossed background!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That us a beautiful card, I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and layout. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sketches like this that as you say "have endless possibilities!" This one is perfect for the graduation card and I love the circle omit with the staggered sentiment inside! Very effective!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great graduation card Dawn, super layout to use.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete