Monday 5 July 2021

Airbourne

 Morning all.  It's my turn to choose the topic for Make My Monday and I would like to see 'Anything Airbourne'.  The DT members choose their themes well in advance so that we can all be ready for the day.  It's sometimes a lovely surprise to find it's my choice and I can never remember what I was thinking when I chose.  Probably something along the lines of 'what can I think of that I've not picked before'.

Whatever it was that I was thinking about is now lost in the mists of time.  Instead I went for very clean and simple as my wrists were giving me jip!  




I already had the pink backing paper cut from another project.  I just edged it and added the butterflies.  I think it needs a sentiment but I like to keep some things plain for emergencies.  I do feel that this was a bit of a cop out as I should have made more effort as it was my theme.  Sorry.  I promise my next efforts will have some effort put in.

Please pop over and join my challenge.  I love to see all your inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. A pretty card Dawn, lovely butterflies - you chose a great theme.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplicity means you can add a sentiment for almost any occasion Dawn,it's a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the delicate butterflies!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and layout. Hope you can soon get some relief from your wrists. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty butterflies and I love the added "bling".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dawn, I just love this pretty card with wonderful butterflies! The background is lovely, as well. Hope you are doing well and staying safe! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty hun, love the CAS feel & the colour you have used
    Hope your wrists ease & you can get crafty
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Splendidly pretty! The generously sized banner shape is such an eye-catching, terrific inclusion. What a fun theme you selected. It suits these summer days of warm, (often) clear skies to a tee.


    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny that many of my great ideas seem to get lost in the "mists of time!" That happens much more often now that I'm on the precipice of hitting '60'! I love the symmetry on this design and you could make a great set of this same card in many different colors! So pretty!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful butterflies and I can totally relate about the pressure when you've picked a DT theme! ha! Lovely embellishments and borders too~

    ReplyDelete