Thursday 15 July 2021

Christmas already!

 I have to admit the I never start my Christmas cards early enough.  Really, January wouldn't be early enough!  As today's new theme at Cardz4galz is 'Christmas in July' it does give me a hint to get on with them.  


I used these adorable Mini Rudolphs from The Lovely Studio on a simple layout using some scraps of Christmas backing paper.  These guys are so easy to colour.  I just print sheets of them and colour them anywhere.  These three were left over from some I coloured last year.

Now I'm in the mood for some Christmas cards I need you to join in so I can nick your ideas.  Please pop over and have a go.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, adorable images - so cute.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love it. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trio of reindeer are adorable Dawn,the layout showcases them perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! What a cute trio! Great job coloring these since I can tell they are so tiny! Small images are always kinda fiddly! Wonderful Christmas card and it's so nice to see everyone's head start on the holidays with Christmas in July! Take care!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, same here! Honestly, I almost never get a start on mine before October or even November. One of these years I really have to set myself a challenge to make one winter holiday season greeting a month. If I can make it happen, I'd have a dozen cards ready to go before Santa returns (on top of any additional made throughout the year, that is). That would be quite the refreshing change of pace (lol!).

    Your card is turbo cute!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete