Friday 16 July 2021

I'm H.A.P.P.Y.

 Morning all.  Time for a new letter over at The Alphabet Challenge.  We are at H, and H is for 'Happy'.  I reverted, once again, to the Cricut for my card.




I love black and gold together - I'm a New Orleans Saints fan and they play in black and gold.  I think they look so classy. The colours, not the Saints!  I'm really pleased with this one.

OK, there are lots of 'Happy' occasions for you to choose from so please pop over and join the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, I like the geometric design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I never would have pegged you for a Saints Fan!?! That's something I didn't know about you! This is such a striking design and that color combo really works with the geometric shapes! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous geometric design and choice of colours,a really striking card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Dawn! Such a cool design! I just love that you're into our football, while we are into YOUR football! Hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this effect on this card. Very striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dawn, the colors and design are so elegant!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish and striking design, LOVE it. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning make hun, just love those colours together

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Dawn! I agree, the black and gold work so well together. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dazzling design! Black and gold are soooo good together.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete