Sunday 13 March 2022

Procraftinating

 Well, what do you do with your Sunday when you have 5 birthday cards and two design team projects to do.  You spot a blog challenge you haven't entered in a while and decide to play instead.  In my defence it just looked like a challenge that would help clear out my some of my scraps.

Here is my take on this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge .


And here's the sketch:


I just thought the bright and cheerful pink paper would make a lovely get well soon card.  What do you think?

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous bright cheerful colour and great layout , perfect for a get well card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty in pink! Love the papers you chose. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty Dawn, lovely pink papers - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete