Friday 11 March 2022

How do you choose?

 Morning all.  We have a very individual choice for you over at The Alphabet Challenge.  We want 'Your' favourite colour combinations please.  However are you supposed to choose?  It really depends on my mood.  I love pink and green.  I also love the blue and yellow I'm seeing on so many creations recently (and fully endorse the wish for peace that goes with that combo).  I love cream and brown - and blue and brown for that matter.  Decisions, decisions.  In the end I chose to go with the team colours of my favourite NFL team.  Black and gold (Geaux Saints).


It did help that one of my recent paper pad purchases is made up of exactly that. I used one of the cut aparts and layered it on some foam squares for dimension. The only other thing I did was throw some gold gems at it.  I did toy with the idea of making it a graduation card by adding a mortar board to it.  I think the sentiment would work so well for that type of card.  In the end I left it as it was.

Please pop over and show is your favourite combo.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful elegant colour combo and card Dawn,love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, very elegant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This black and gold together is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Dawn! I love this gorgeous card! You are absolutely correct - too difficult to choose a favorite color combo. It just depends on the season for me. Every time I hear anything about the Saints I think of you! LOL Have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete