Tuesday 15 March 2022

Something Fishy Going On

 Morning all.  It's the 15th of the month so we have a new challenge for you at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  We are looking for something 'for men only' this time.  Anyone who has followed my blog recently can't help but have noticed my obsession with a digital stamp company on Etsy.  Le Petite Market have become my go to shop just recently.  I've let you off for the last couple of posts so it's time to try another one of their sets. I bought a set of nautical clipart recently and it's perfect for this challenge.


There are so many different images in this set but I chose to go with three of the cutest fish.  They are perfect for yet another recent paper pad purchase.  There can't be many paper pads I haven't got by now.  I really must shop with blinkers on!  I've got tonnes more of the digi images printed out so it should keep me out of mischief for a bit.

Please pop over and play.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. Y wave effect background paper is perfect with these fun fish,love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! The wave effect paper with those adorable fish is just fabulous - love it (smile!). Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those waves with these fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, lovely wave effect papers and great images - a fabulous masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastically fishy design. That works paper pad is perfect for it - one of my fav last year and very well used the papers are lovely. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card,love the fish and the B.paper is brilliantly perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not surprised you couldn't resist that gorgeous paper Dawn and just look at those amazing fish! The way you've coloured them makes them leap off the page! Just stunning! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete